We at Murray Cloney & Associates aim to help your business grow by developing your business skills and putting them into practice to get the results you want to achieve. We strive to provide experience tailored to local needs and work with private companies and public sector bodies to tackle challenges in strategy, operations, organisation and technology.
Services we offer
- Executive consultancy and mentoring
- Corporate restructuring
- Leadership & Management
- Business Strategy
- Organisation Development
- Business Development
- Management Consultancy
- Business Start Ups
- Financial Planning
What we do
We at Murray Cloney & Associates Management Consultants help clients at every level of their organisation, in whatever capacity we can be most useful, whether as a trusted advisor to top management or as a hands-on coach for front line employees. For every engagement, we assemble a team with the most appropriate experience and expertise.
No matter the challenge, we focus on delivering practical results and equipping our clients to grow and lead. We partner with clients to put recommendations into practice. We work directly with clients over long periods to help develop workforce skills, drive operational improvement, and apply new working methods.
We continually seek new and better ways to serve our clients, and aim to anticipate their future needs. We encourage our people to create and pilot new capabilities and tools and we invest our firm’s resources.
Why do I need a business coach?
Every great performer is surrounded by consultants and advisors.
As the world of business moves faster and gets more competitive it’s difficult to keep up with all the changes in your industry – in addition to running your business every day.
More business owners than ever before are turning to Business Consultants to help develop a winning game plan for their businesses. Why?
First of all, it’s very difficult to be truly objective about yourself. A business consultant can be objective for you, and can see ‘forest for the trees’. A good coach will tell it like it is and will give you small pointers about your business and your competition. A great coach will listen and guide you to success. Likewise a business coach will make you focus on your business and hold you accountable to the things you should do and to where you want your business to be. A good business coach will also be your marketing manager, your sales directors, your training coordinator, your partner, your confident and your mentor.
What are the benefits of Consultancy?
- To promote leadership and initiative in people across all roles in an organisation
- Gives specific feedback to others about their strengths and weaknesses, building competence and commitment in others.
- Helps people clarify their positions and stay connected in their work relationships
- Seeks to surface information and break habitual thinking
- Giving value to an organisations stakeholders – employees, customers and shareholders
Why choose us?
- We are a carefully selected team with a solid business background combined with relevant qualifications.
- We have a high performance standards, a caring attitude towards people and a sense of uniqueness and pride.
- With our coaching conversations we give hard feedback without any jargon or fancy concepts.
- We use assessment tools as a way of giving form and shape to our observations without limiting the person to the parameters of the model.
For further information please don’t hesitate to; contact Murray Cloney & Associates.