Are you in the process of finding or changing your accountant? Everyone in business needs an accountant yes, but is yours proactive in his/her ongoing relationship with you? And are they making the deadlines they should be making for you?
Potential Problems with your Accountant;
- Does he/she return your phone calls/emails?
- My Deadlines are not always her/his deadlines
- Tax returns are not always going in on time, exposing me to possible Revenue Issues.
- I seem to be growing too big for my accountant.
- My accountant no longer seems interested in me/my business.
- My accountant knows little about the grants available to my business and whether I’m eligible.
- My accountant does not provide the FULL range of services that I need.
- My accountant has little knowledge of my sector.
- Is my account too cheap or too expensive for the amount and type of work I need him/her to do?
- Does my accountant prepare management accounts for the banks?
- Does my accountant know where to find funding for my business?
- I’m not sure my accountant could handle a potential revenue audit.
- Am I getting more excuses than advice?
- Does my accountant know anything about branding and marketing my business?
- If any of the above sounds familiar just contact us for a free chat to see what we can do for you at firstname.lastname@example.org
So Why Choose Us?
We are a carefully selected team with a solid business background and relevant qualifications.
We have high performance standards, a caring attitude towards people.
We give honest feedback in plainspeak.